Saturday, February 11, 2006

They day we fly together...

My dear blog;

Background music: Joga-Bjork
Mood: Flying

hahaha... I miss someone... I really am-ed ... *iklan sebentar* Ok... I have a blast birthday celebration... yup! the best birthday ever... at 1.30am... I went to Ampang to meet someone... than I got this 'suprise'... a birthday cake with candle with a 'lovely' birthday song... then a typical 'blow the candle' ceremony... ahhahaa *laugh* then I got this cute teddy bear... *smile* this is the first time someone treat me so nice on my birthday and I really appreciate it... *hugs*

Then on the 9th itself... me and my gfs went to Genting Highlands... oh yah! we enjoyed ourselves so damn much!... Guys, u really make my day... We had fun right?... *muash* I know one day we will be separated... but I hope we won't forget the day we met and the day we had fun together... love u guys so damn much! *post*

*Credits to Helda for the picture's stock.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

uahuahuhauauahuahuahauhuahuhuhauauhuhauhaua..:ikongelakgulingguling:..
sekian terime kasih.

fara[the]bugbuster said...

cheyyy... cantik sesangat nyeeee... *muahhahahha*

Imran said...

helda yang cantik..karang nak letak cooments kat page saya letak nama juga ye..tidak perlu jadik cik nony..letak helda je cukup la..tak perlu helda yg cantik...kakakkakkaa..

Fara said...

another 'h' less fara.
ola.

fara[the]bugbuster said...

bodak: yeeee... saya setuju dgn anda.. tak perlu 'cantik' tu....

fara: Ola! to you too *hugs*

MagnusCaleb said...

hehehe it's good to see yer happy...

coz life is not about havin' fun...it's all about being very happy

cheers

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah anak2 dara nih.sakan ehhh.i tumpang happy gak!

fara[the]bugbuster said...

bobie the bro: yup.. agree with you... happy 'v' day bro...

lia: hahah takan tumpang je kot.. next year join skali tau...

Anonymous said...

*Credits to Helda for the picture's stock.<---maksudnye ko nak kasik aku credit free ke camne??

fara[the]bugbuster said...

ha'ah nak mintak ko tolong bayar kan utang credit card aku... bleh?

Anonymous said...

bole...bwk bil kang.

fara[the]bugbuster said...

eishhhhhhhh~~~!!! adehhhh menyampahnyeeeee ko nye id name... alaahhhh ishhh... ok aku bawak bill kang... A&W ke pe nanti?

Anonymous said...

the inner beauty is the toughest to see..the one that will be forever appreciated..even when you're and old,wrinkly,flabby grandma.thanx

fara[the]bugbuster said...

*smile*

Anonymous said...

threesome