Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's raining... *wink*

My dear blog;

It's raining outside... heavy rain... erghhh I wish I at home now... but too bad i'm still in the office, i'll be going back at 1am... received an sms from someone... he off to bed now... ergh.. damn envy him... I want my bed!!! *scream* I hope no flood outside there... *pray*.... ok now I'm scared... the rain really make me scared... please please no flood... I dun want to stuck in this lame office until morning... *pray hard*... *post*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*angkat2 kening

Anonymous said...

akak!pls fix ur blog.the wording seems disappear.

fara[the]bugbuster said...

ayubijak: *mengangkat kening si budak ayu yang perasan bijak*

lia: ye ke? ok je sini.. cuba highlight kan

Anonymous said...

mcm david blaine plak.jap ade jap xde.hehehe

fara[the]bugbuster said...

muhahahha tulah pasal... ehem! takde gosip baru ke?