Saturday, February 04, 2006

Starts witout me...

My dear blog;
"Be not afraid of growing slowly,
Be afraid only if standing still"

Tomorrow is my off day... yipiee!!... *jumping around* I'm going back to my hometown (batu Pahat) tomorrow...Remember that I wrote about what I did with my bonus?... heheh *jeng jeng jeng* Just wait ok...so I'm not going to blog for two days...

When I wake up this morning I feel like I'm loosing something... *sigh*... when I wake up this morning I hope what had happen is only a dream ... but it's not... now, I'm letting you go.. I hope you're happy with your new life... *post*




"If you start without me say my name as you begin
It’s not like it wasn’t all for you
But like everything i do it’s misunderstood
Take a message i’m on my way out of town..."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

phewittt!u are such a vamp ;p

MagnusCaleb said...

wow wieee zow wieeee

Imran said...

kau menculik heroku ke batu pahat....huahauhauhauhuah

fara[the]bugbuster said...

lia: peeewwiittt!!! hehee weih BP makin sesak siak!..

Bob: wieeeeee~~~

Bodak: Dia yang suruh culik

Anonymous said...

haha tau xpe.x lame lg bile ko balek dh ade monorel kekekeke

fara[the]bugbuster said...

hahha tulah pasal gile ah maju... apa citer eh dunia myspace? hehehe