Thursday, February 09, 2006

The clock is ticking...

My dear blog;
"This night has opened my eyes
and I will never sleep again..."
-morrissey-

Tik! tok! tik! tok!.... hehe the clock in ticking... herph.. ergh... sharp at 12am I turn to er... *Shh* hahah I'm not going to reveal my age... yah.. it's my birthday... so happy birthday to me... how am I feel?... erghh... biasa biasa aja deh... *smile* thanks to all for the wish... thanks to Lia for the sharp 12am msg that she sent to me... she's the first person who wish me... *smile* and Zai for the second one... you guys are superb!.. *post*

3 comments:

Imran said...

happy birthday to u..helda told me its's ur birthday!!(like couple of days ago)..actually it's 13 hrs difference here.so,yeah..ure still young in my time zone..hihihi...enjoy!!

MagnusCaleb said...

Every time we celebrate our birthdays we celebrate it only for our body…we are not the body, we are the bodiless…we’re spiritually forever young and immortal…

happy birthday lil sis.

fara[the]bugbuster said...

hehhehe thanks bodak... yah she did send your wish to me...

bobbie bro...thanks... really appreciate that...