Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Myspace acc...

My dear blog;

My deleted my myspace acc... the reason?... I dun know... bored? maybe... maybe because I'm mad and I want to run away from him... I'm not suppose to run right?... but I have to... I dun know why... I'm confused... I dun know to whom should I believe now... differ people differ story... I dun know... all mixed up... *sigh*

I guess I'm ok now... I dun know... I have to be 'ok'... I have no choice...*sigh*... More explanation on this really make me confused... it's something like there's pulling string situation... so I choose to leave... because I really want him to be happy...

I really love something with polka dots... I got this shoes for Rm20.. cheap rite?... hehe I guess.. because this type of shoes normally cost for Rm30 above... ahhh~~ I really cheap stuff... *pots*

8 comments:

--iffil-- said...

Your pictures are SUPERRR!!! Love it! Keep it up!

MagnusCaleb said...

haiyaaa suda kasi close ka myspace...tak per i still got yer blog

just do what you think is right dear...

cheers

fara[the]bugbuster said...

iffil: Thanks, really appriceate it... :)

bob: ha'ah... sudah close... tulah at least u have my blog add... thanks bro...

fara[the]bugbuster said...

*appreciate

Anonymous said...

pasnih mesti ko sangap balek hehe.bukakla acc baru!tp set to private.ihihihihi

fara[the]bugbuster said...

takmo lah... aku malas dah.. kang ada jek aku nak check check acc.. aishhh *lap dahi*

Imran said...

ntah la cik fara nih..baru nak add kat myspace..tgk2 dah tade..

fara[the]bugbuster said...

hahahha alahai... takper la kat sini je la.. nanti bila semua dah ok.. kita active kan lah balik k... tapi sini cam best jek hahhaa