Sunday, March 28, 2010

to let go...

my dear blog;

it's been the hardest week for me... a sad week... a week that i give all my best to think positive... i don't know what you've told them about me... but it's ok because god knows everything... i just need to stay calm and smile... i gave all my all to be there whenever you need help... without saying the word 'NO', i dun have to list them because i bet you are adult enough to think...

gosh! i just hope i have strength to be strong and act like nothing had happen... but this is not my game... anyway, you will be ok without me...

you are probably the best thing that ever happen to me, but i guess we should stay as what a friend should be...

to let go someone that you are really love is hard, but if this is for their own good and happiness, it's ok to sacrifice...


*post*

2 comments:

Nukilan Orang Buta Hati said...

thats unconditional love. been there. its hard. even being friends is hard coz u"ll fall for him again and again. distance maybe the correct answer, until you really have move on.

fara[the]bugbuster said...

yeah distance, i should try that :)