Sunday, January 08, 2006

'Vacation'... is what I need....

My dear blog;

I'm sick with the media and cops... I dun have the intend to watch any news or buy any newspaper anymore... there is no trust anymore... they like to point finger at the youth and I really feel sick of it... ohkehhhhh... I dun want to talk about it anymore... my hatred towards them are to the max...

I feel damn bored with my job now... inside my head there's no other word than 'QUIT'... but I just can't ... ergh... please please please I need some colours... right in front of me it's just black and white... and I really wanna puke...

I had headache almost everynight... It's comes right from my eyes towards to the back of my head... I dun know why... and I really wanna scream out loud... maybe it's because of my glasses... or maybe because of the aircond at my office.. it's damn cold.. and I shiver like hell... eventhough I'm wearing my hoody I still can feel the cold... the aircond comes straight to my head... I wish I can smash my head with hammer... *wish*

I watched The Wig yesterday... and it's damn scary... ergh.. there's lots of part that I dun have the guts to watch... I close my eyes with my hands and let the little tiny space between my fingers open for me to see the screen... and the funny part is there was a big size chinese guy who scream out loud like a girl... he just sat behind us... and he made the whole teather laugh...


Raya Haji just around the corner and I just have one day off which is on the 10th itself... my dad called me and ask... I dun know what to say since my off day only one day... I dun think so that i'll be going back to BP but I dun have the guts to say no... later I'll call him and explain... I hope he'll understand (that's why I hate my job now)

Azhar came to my cubicle and we had a small chat about vacation to an island... huh! I really need a vacation now... and island is a must... I can't wait for my bonus... so that I can plan my vacation.. If I dun have anyone to follow i'll be going alone... I don't care... I dun want to go to any city anymore... I really need something can cure my headache.. ergh!!... I can feel the pain... and I really need to off now... *post*

No comments: