Monday, January 23, 2006

The J town...

My dear blog;

I returned my mom's car last Thursday... I drove to Johore alone at 12pm and took the bus back to KL at 6.30pm... what a hectic day... so now I got my Nicky back... but he's not like before... his bumper is in black colour and the whole body is in gold... can you imagine how not handsome he is???.... *erghhh*

I can't wait for my salary day... i'm in an alert mode now... I have to pretend there's no Mcd next to my apartment... I have to close my eyes when I passed Sushi King... I have to budget... I really want to eat sushi badly... ergh.. I really really want it... yup! 27th is my off day... and Sushi King is the first place i'll go... *grins*


I have lots of plan for my bonus... it's 4 months salary... *yipie* What can u do with 4 months salary? *gulp* hahaha now I'm scared... suddenly Nat called me... herph.. guess what.. a trip to Japan.. *wink wink* Can you think what I'm thinking?... OMG... is it for real? I dunno... I have to grab my calculator and start to calculate my budget back... but I can't promise her... the answer maybe yes or no... but I hope for yes!... Nat, just hang on there... I'll let you know the result as soon as possible... *pray* Whoahhh!! if this is real... er.. er.. I dunno know what to say... I'm totally speechless... please gimme the right word to say *post*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah lumayen banget!bisa belanja saya nggak?ahaxxx

fara[the]bugbuster said...

datang la KL pasti gue traktir low... hehehhehe

MagnusCaleb said...

4 months? huumang aii...lumayan...bleh gi tokyo ngan naterk hehehe

this year ni saya mau gi sydney sensorang ada world messengger race and i bring along me bicycle...awak gi la teman kan cik nat tu gi jepang hehehe

fara[the]bugbuster said...

aiyark...takbleh ikut dia... lepas tolak tolak semua tak cukup lah... *sedih*... last minit dia baru ajak... aisehhhhh~

MagnusCaleb said...

heh...it's ok there will be next time :)

Anonymous said...

akak x balek j-town ke cuti nih?saya insyaAllah balek

fara[the]bugbuster said...

tak balik la yang...kena keje