Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nervous he is.....

My dear blog;

First of all I wanna wish all the Muslim 'Selamat Hari Raya Korban'... I have splendid celebration... my parents come over to my place... they brought me the food all the way from Johore... ketupat, sambal goreng, rendang, nasi tomato, ayam masak merah ect ect... *yummy!* I really miss my mom's cook and I really enjoyed the meal... but the best part is, this is the first time my parents meet Robet... hahahha... I can see his nervous face and he claim that he keeps going to the toilet before he went to my house... hahhahah.. it's so funny when he tried to act 'cool' and 'polite'.. out of sudden everything that came out from his mouth is in proper word... he came with the blue shirt that I bought for him... I love to see him in that shirt-ed... I wish I can take his picture with that nervous face... but I can't because I'm nervous too.... hahahha...

The best part is... my parents.... erghhh... at last!!!... they approve 'this one'... well, i'm the only daughter so for them to accept a 'guy' in my life is difficult... but as for Robet, he passed... *smile* My dad, he likes Robet character... my mom, she likes him because he tied his hair nicely... *phew!!!* I like guy with long hair but my mom don't... I'm glad she's ok with Robet's hair... *phew!!* I can feel the cockroach roaming inside my stomach and I dun know how to act but I bet Robet felt the same... This is the first time my dad sit down with me and talk about the 'guy' in my life... yeay! I'm not my daddy's lil girl anymore... I'm big girl now...

I pray hard... I hope everything will go as plan... I pray hard... hoping that tomorrow will be mine... *post*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah sukenye dierrr!
ako mcm terhidu je bau nasik minyak kt rumah yg dedekat ngn kubur tuh muekekekeke

fara[the]bugbuster said...

cheyyyy!!! alah alah alah.. baru kenal kenal jek.... kita hanya merancang tuhan yang menentukan *chewahh pepoyo jek ayat nye*

Anonymous said...

kekekeke ala pelan2 ah.eh mcm syoklak berbalas 'pantun' kt cni.privacy abesss kan kan!baru ako sedo pompuan tuh dh delete ako.alaaa x de bhn nk begosip lagi.huwaaaaharharhar

fara[the]bugbuster said...

heheheh biasa la kan... mestilah dia delete... kan ko kawan rapat.... takpe la tak berbaloi pon ada dia dlm list ko tuh... *ahaks*

Anonymous said...

haah.klau suami die pun dh delete ako,apetah lg isterinya.ah lantokleee ako xde buat salah kt derang.woit rendu la kt ko ngn dd.uhuk uhuk.keje leklok ek akak!

fara[the]bugbuster said...

hahahha tulah pasal... takpela... rilek jek.. windu kat ko gak... nanti kita ronggeng lagi ek... *muashh*