Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Clueless...

My dear blog;

When shit happen and you're totally clueless what to do, what will u do? u just want to sit down by your own selve? or u want to look around to find some help?... I prefer to solve it my by myself since I don't want to make things complicated among me and other people... but I'm glad that I have Azah and Bard... they come without me to find them... I feel like screaming out loud... I understand if other people not understand... because the problem is mine not them... so who am I to force them to understand?... even my dad have change.. everything's not like before... am i feel free to tell my friends?... what will I get as response?... I don't know... and i don't even want to try... so I choose to sit silently... u know where to find me when u need me... *post*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when shit happens,it's the best time to make love!
muahahahaha.ari2 manusia ade masalah.selagi bernapas selagi tuh la ade masalah.lame2 nnt anda akan immune dgn semua masalah tuh.klau xde msalah mcm merry go round jer idop.i'd rather choose roller coaster than merry go round!

fara[the]bugbuster said...

hahahha siot.. I wish I can make love lah!... adehh... tulah.. tapi aku suka naik solaro shot.. lagi best pe.. jom genting!

Anonymous said...

muahahaha.ishhh mcm x sabolak nk keje kt kayhell.bolehla girls day/nite out slalu.aw aw aw

fara[the]bugbuster said...

hehe jom lah selamba je keje sini...