Tuesday, February 09, 2010

a thank you note [ll] ...

my dear blog;

yesterday was a hectic day at office, i have to work until 1.30am on my birthday night!!!... sharp at 12 midnight, i received smses full of sweet birthday wish (thanks to all *smile*) but... except from someone... the person who quiet close to me (helda, you are the 'closest' one, dun worry, you are still my number 1 ahaha!) 1.30 am, i started to pack my stuff get ready to go back, still, no sign of sms from that person... i keep looking at my phone even though i know the phone is not vibrating or ringing... so i guess there's no wish from that person... i drove to home and rejected my office mate invitation to lepak at azwath because i have no mood to celebrate at all... and Mono was the cd that i played to layan my sad feelings (sedih gile, konon layan mono nak tambah sedihla... fara emo!) 2 am, i parked my car, still no sign of sms... so, that's it, mungkin dah tido... takpe adalah tu... later, maybe... aku berjalan lesu ke pintu apartment ku (ewah!) ... bukak pintu...

*tarik napas*

an amazing moment! quite a shock! someone holding a cake and sang a birthday song, a lil bit out of tune (yeah! not a good singer! hahahah!) but cukup buat aku terharu, yang kononnya nak emo terus tak jadik! hahahahhah!... auwwww!!! you such a [s + w + e + e + t] darl!!! the unexpected one, as always...

thank you so much! eventhough to some people this is nothing but this is 'something' for me... and i will remember this as a note to myself... one of the amazing moment in my life *smile*

ingatkan nak masak masak lagi.. ahah! demand tinggi! -ed


*post*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pun nk jadik *[s + w + e + e + t] darl!!!* jgk lah...happy befday HONEY...!!aauwwww..huhuhu...
erk,bley x..??hahahaha....

luv,
-ayun comey- ;p

fara[the]bugbuster said...

bleh bleh! haha ala u always my sweet darl jugak la sayang *hugs*

Jorji said...

happy birthday fara!
happy selalu.jangan la emo..:P

fara[the]bugbuster said...

thanks J, haha tak emo ah... saje jek prepaganda... :)

Anonymous said...

Happy blated bday.we're feb babies!

Anonymous said...

helda: alalala..shuwitnye...sape la yg buat seperais tu eh...mestila org yg ade kunci umah ko kan..uehueheueu...jeles ai...

fara[the]bugbuster said...

anon : thanks... happy birthday to u too :)

helda : hep!

Dipz said...

ok first time masuk sini.

hehehehehehehehehe

ali said...

gambar header, menarik.