Tuesday, February 02, 2010

back to the la la land...

my dear blog,

when I open my email today, at the inbox indicator shows that there’s one unread email… but when I check at the first page of the email list all has been read… ahhhh, must be spam mail… biasa nya mmg cenggitu, tetiba ada terselit selit tgh2 the outdated email… so i click at the very 1st page where the 1st email received was there… here goes the memory lane… without me realize, i started to read the email one by one… it’s starts from the happy moment until the ‘so not happy moment’… daripada ‘aku’ , ‘kau’ sampai la ke ‘the special name :)’… but yeah, all those memories had taught me what the real life is… but honestly I miss all the good things with that email sender… I hope you are doing well out there… and good luck with everything dear friend… *smile*


*post*

3 comments:

gemini said...

HAppiness is an attitude we carry around. Join me with happiness all the way.

Anonymous said...

helda: mcmane?dah ngandung ke? *kepoh mode on*

fara[the]bugbuster said...

sape? hahahah! bengong!