Monday, May 18, 2009

the reality bites...

my dear blog;

the fun is over… i need to pull the hand break and wake up… this is the reality that I have to face and no more fantasies… like what i wrote before, i think about many things lately… but i guess i have to take care of my heart more… and think about my priority in life… ahhh silly me… i know about the risk from the first day i say yes to myself… so this is it… face it and swallow it slowly… yup! smile more even though it’s a fake one… *smile*


*post*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

helda:wat is that supposed to mean?wats goin on?explain plss...

a.b geldofg said...

:)

fara[the]bugbuster said...

helda: nanti kita jumpa aku citer okeh.. :)

tv realiti said...

let it be.
sheesh.

fara[the]bugbuster said...

tv reality:
yup! let it be.... :)