Monday, February 19, 2007

My today top list...

My dear blog;

5 top list (non stop play in my head)

1. Straylight Run - Your Name Here Sunrise Highway
"Your name here...
Believe me
It's not what you'd think
Wish what you want
It's all the same to me
Well, not really
But anyway
It's just- it's nothing so simple
Nothing so silly
Nothing so mundane
Go east on Sunrise Highway
Turn left at Carmen's Avenue
Go right at the first stoplight
I'll be outside waiting for you"

2. Buelah - If We Can Land on the Moon, Surely I Can Win Your Heart
"and even though
We dont show
We cast our nets
like missionaries
If we sell out..
Oh well..
Our only fan will be changing costumes..
And you'll see its much the same
So sing a song
And for applause..
We'll get up, get up"
(after a few line of lyrics)
*I like this part*
"I've been worth a ton and I've been worth
I don't need you now'
The words you write make my heart race and start then just quit
Yeah, we'll do anything that you want
I'll fight.. if you want me to fight."
3. Azure Ray - If You Fall
"And if you fall, will you get up
Stuck in a dream, will you wake up
And if you've found love will you hold on to it
And if it's cold, will you stay warm
Drift too far, will you swim towards the shore
And if you've found love will you hold on to it"
4. Yeah Yeah Yeahs -Maps
"Wait, they don't love you like i love you
Wait, they don't love you like i love you
Ma-a-a-a-ps, wait!
They don't love you like i love you...
Made off
Don't stray
My kind's your kind
I'll stay the same
Pack up
Don't stray
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say"
5. Cat Power - He War
"never meant to be the needle that broke your back
You were here, you were here, and you were here
Don't look back
He war he war
He will kill for you
He war he war
He will kill for you
From who you can Y
ou know you can Hey hey heeeyyy
Hey hey heeeyyy
Hey hey heeeyyy
Hey hey heeeyyy
I’m not that hot new chick
And if you won’t let me run with it
We’re on to your same old trick
Get up and run away with it "
I know these are old songs... but what the heck! hahahahha
*post*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your experience

fara[the]bugbuster said...

No prob.. thanks for dropping by...

Anonymous said...

hawaiian6 - a piece of stardust
i think you might like this song.