Wednesday, July 22, 2009

staring at the fucking dead monitor…

my dear blog;

here i am at the office… staring at the monitor and obviously, my heart, my soul are not here with me… at this moment i just look at the bright side… maybe it’s better that way… maybe this is just a life journey to make me to be a better person… or maybe there's a story behind the reason given... i don't know and don't give a damn... and i don't want to think about it now... i just need space to make myself clear with this shit... but seriously, through sms??!!! *blugrh*

shit happen sometimes… and i don't want against the nature and wish for a time machine so that i can turn back time and fix everything... yup, no need to blame anyone here... not your fault anyway... maybe 'dah takde rezeki' - typical word for giving up... just let it be... oh ya! lets be friend and have a group hug!

ergh! i wish i had enough strength to go through this…


*post*

No comments: