Sunday, August 02, 2009

let it be...

my dear blog;


sudah 2hb Ogos, masa cepat berlalu.... at one moment you are some one's special then one moment you are no longer needed... and another one moment you decide not to have any connection with that person anymore... time changed... so do people... you change... i change too... so you can't expect much... maybe it's normal... maybe it's not... maybe you need changes so that you can be a better person... i've made a huge sacrifice... a huge decision so that i don't have to think what might happen next... and i have to be firm this time... a fren told me that i always think about other people's heart... just swallow and act like that is ok... which is NOT!... and ignore my heart... so now, it's time for me to take care of my own heart... do what ever i wanna do, just be me... firm with the decision that i've made... stop thinking what might happen next... just let it be... yup! let it be....


*post*

No comments: