Monday, March 13, 2006

Back from holidays...


My dear blog;

Ok i'm back... after the 'holidays' ... yup! I had a great time... ergh... I love beach... took some pictures but damn lazy to edit it *actualy i have such a lame PC* ... but i'm still trying to edit all the pictures... just click at My Deviantart link at the right hand side of this blog... after the strugle with the PC... I managed to edit ONE! hahahha... *at least, one is better that nothing*... I really have a great time.. meeting new friends *kudos to Rhona, Izhar and Shafiz-sorrie if I spell the name wrongly*... they are such nice people... the experience when a stranger knocked our chalet door *damn I scared that time*... hahaha thanks to Helda and Diera for the 'superb holiday' together... Yup! we had fun right?... Er... 'Phuket' rules aight? *LOL*.... *post*

*Not forgoten, kudos to Kong and Sharil... our bodyguard hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah u deserve it!asik keje 24/7 je

Anonymous said...

rafiz bukan shafiz..uhuhu..jgn lupe kong ngan sharil...:D

fara[the]bugbuster said...

lia: tulah... aku dah nak separuh gila dah nih

helda: eh? heheh lupa lak... apa apa pun rafiz tersangat cool dan 'sepak punggong'... aku suka character dia...