Friday, December 16, 2005

Narnia...


My dear blog;

*wooppiiieee!!* Tomorrow is my off day until Sunday... YES!.. It's hard to get off day on weekend... I have lots of thing to do this weekend plus Lia will be coming to town tomorrow... owh I can't wait to meet her... Most of people are busy talking about Rock The World this Saturday... I dun think i'll be going to that 'concert'... Eventhough I really really want to watch Pilgrims perform... Herph... I dun know why... I dun have that 'eagerly' feelings towards that 'concert'... hehehe...



I'm going to watch Narnia this Saturday.. It's been a while I didn't go to movie theather... and I think Narnia is worth to watch... Eventhough the seat might be full but I will make sure I get the ticket... *praying*... Narnia! Here I come!!... Oh yah! I adore the costume and the graphic... *post*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in IOI this evening wanting to watch King Kong or Narnia. Unfortunately both were full house, opted to watch Zathura.

Turned out to be quite nice. The special effects are great.

Kiss my ass said...

you have been tagged, please check out my blog. :)

fara[the]bugbuster said...

Jacky, lucky me... I managed to get the ticket at Midvalley.. herph.. the costume and the effect are great... but the story line quite slow... yah.. since u mention Zathura... maybe next movie will be Zathura then... *smile*

fara[the]bugbuster said...

Shir, terharu nyeeee...